MUSE FAN'S
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur le groupe Muse

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Marine62
MUSE Fans Team
MUSE Fans Team
Marine62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 11206
Chanson Favorite : Time Is Running Out ; Map Of The Problematique ; ...

Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013) Empty
MessageSujet: Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)   Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013) EmptyMar 21 Mai 2013 - 17:35

Le site "Muse Live" a permis aux fans de poser des questions au groupe,
voici une sélection de quelques unes de ces questions et les réponses données par le groupe.

Citation :

A few weeks ago we asked you for any questions you might like to ask the band. With just one day to go until they embark on their largest stadium tour to date, we're happy to publish a selection of their answers. Keep an eye out in the tour programme for the rest .

Many thanks to those of you that submitted questions, and to the folks at Brontone for giving us the opportunity.

MATT

There's a lot of debate surrounding the lyrics to Madness. Is it 'I need YOUR love' or 'I need TO love'?

- I need your love.

What did you write on the orange during the making of T2L?

- Probably something encouraging Dom to dig a little bit deeper to get that hi hat sound just right. He needs a little motivation occasionally.

If there was one thing you could change in the world (world peace, environment, economy, politics, hunger, bad music, spiders, anything), what would it be?

- I would hope for breakthroughs rather than change. E.g. Fusion of Helium-3 to create very low cost, clean, high-grade energy. An energy revolution like that would solve most issues you mention apart from bad music and spiders. An energy breakthrough would mean the petro-dollar or any future petro-currency would be powerless and most war would stop. Also, natural global catastrophes are a sure thing, it's just a question of time. Any civilisation which does not strongly encourage scientific progress aimed at expanding beyond this planet will eventually be flattened and forgotten. Preservation, conservation and sustainability will buy some time I guess...

In December we saw a photoblab of you practicing Falling Away With You - are you planning on playing this live?

- It's probably not right for the stadium, but we have been jamming it a bit recently so may play it somewhere.

Big Freeze is the only track from T2L which hasn't been performed live. Are you saving it for a special occasion?

- There always seems to be one song from every album that never gets played live. I'm sure we'll play it someday.

DOM

A lot of our members have asked about a possible successor to your famous OOS gigs at Reading/Leeds. Absolution will be celebrating its 10th anniversary shortly - any plans for a repeat?

- We haven't planned anything just yet but as its anniversary is coming up this year and we're out on the road we might well give it a go at some point. The Origin gig at Reading Festival was great to play so it would be cool to try something similar.

We would LOVE a studio recording of Sign 'O' The Times - pretty please?

- Ok! Next time we're in the studio we'll try and give it a go. It's fun to play.

Downloading music seems to be the norm these days; do you plan on releasing any physical singles in future or do you now see this as a dead medium? Has the decline of physical singles impacted your approach to B-sides?

- Well, unfortunately no one buys physical singles anymore so labels, bands and artists are less likely to make them. The convenience of downloading a single in a few seconds straight to your phone or iPod is hard to beat. I've always been a fan of a psychical product though and did like releasing singles and having to produce B sides and cool artwork which makes a nice collection. I loved a good b side back when I used to buy physical singles as it felt like good value for money. Although, I needed that as a single would cost me about £6:50 as this included a train fare to the next town to go and buy it! But yes, unfortunately b sides have taken a bit of a back seat these days because of the format. The digital age.. Oh well.. Actually, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I put a CD into a CD player and pressed play. Seems weird and dirty..!

Dead Star went down incredibly well at your intimate gig at Shepherd's Bush Empire. Do you have any plans on rolling this out for your stadium tour?

- Seeing as it's a bit of a fan favourite I think it might make the odd appearance this summer.

Please enlighten us - what on earth is the Supremacy video all about?

- It's obvious isn't it? We're a death metal band!

CHRIS

First of all... I know it's early days, but have you started eyeing up Fergie's old job yet?

- I'd be too scared of the fans so no. I would start my managerial career at a smaller club, like Rotherham Utd.

When would you consider is/was the golden era of rock music?

- I'm not sure… Obviously for me the 60s was where it all started with people like Chuck Berry but the 70s seemed to produce loads of great rock bands. The 90s was also great for rock with bands like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins and Rage Against The Machine. Those bands were very influential.

Have you retired the Rickenbacker? It's been absent of late.

- Yes. It's at home in my studio. My live touring collection was becoming too big and I trimmed it down for this album tour. I think the status basses are great touring basses and apart from a 77 jazz bass they are all I play live.

Will the big white balloons ever make a come back or are they gone forever?

- I'm sure they will make a return at some point.

If you could be invisible for just one day, what would you do and why?

- I would give myself a private tour around Buckingham Palace. I would love to see what the royal family are like behind closed doors.

Interview ici
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://smallprints.tumblr.com/
part_of_y0u
Muse Fans
Muse Fans
part_of_y0u

Féminin Nombre de messages : 429
Chanson Favorite : j'crois pas qu'il y ait assez de place pour tout écrire ^^

MessageSujet: Re: Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)   Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013) EmptyMar 21 Mai 2013 - 23:53

je viens de le lire aussi !

intéressant..... Very Happy surtout pour big freeze......je me prends à rêver...... hahaha
hidden
MUSE Fans Team
MUSE Fans Team
hidden

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1333

MessageSujet: Re: Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)   Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013) EmptyMer 22 Mai 2013 - 0:03

Merci Marine !
Intéressant ce que dis Dom concernant leur anniversaire ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)   Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013) Empty

Interview "Muse Live" (Mai 2013)
Page 1 sur 1